This document describes the methods, scope and purposes of collecting and processing personal data and other data collected when using the Wear.Chartbeat online store. The administrator of the Store is Agata Szadkowska, running a business under the name Chartbeat Agata Szadkowska with headquarters: 05-500 Zgorzala, Poland, ul. Pelikana 2G/1, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity in the Republic of Poland (EU) kept by the competent minister, with the tax identification number (NIP) EU7282618417.
Contact details/postal address: Chartbeat, Bozowka 5, 26-910 Magnuszew, Poland.
- Purposes and scope of processed personal data are defined by given consents and data filled in and sent by way of appropriate forms.
- Personal data, particularly: name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, login, IP address of the computer from which the Order has been placed or the Account was registered, will be processed for the following purposes:
- to execute provisions of law,
- create Customer Account, finalize Orders, provide Newsletter service, consider filed complaints and return performances in the case of a withdrawal from the agreement.
- Processing Customer’s personal data for the marketing purposes needs separate consent in order to send Newsletter and trade offers to the indicated e-mail address.
- For the purpose of Newsletter service, the Seller processes only e-mail addresses of the Customers.
- Indicating personal data is voluntary, but the lack of consent to process personal data marked as obligatory may render it impossible for the Seller to provide services, including finalizing the Order or managing Customer Account.
- These consents may be revoked at any time by sending such demand to the e-mail address or postal address indicated at the beginning of these Terms and Conditions.
- Statutory authorization to process data necessary to act in accordance with the law is the legal basis for processing personal data in the case described in point 2 section a, and in the case described in point 2 section b, it is a contractual authorization to process personal data in events when it is necessary to fulfil legally reasoned purposes by the administrator of the data, receiver of the data, by consent of the Customer.
- The data are disclosed only for the purpose of providing services and fulfilling the agreement (particularly to a courier company and accountant office). Personal data gathered by the Service Provider may also be disclosed to:
- authorized state organs at their demand and under according provisions of law,
- other persons and entities in the events set forth by the provisions of law.
- Disclosure of personal data to any unauthorized entities may take place only after obtaining prior consent of the person in question.
- Customer has the right to:
- access their personal data, amend, supplement, correct and update the data by way of electronic communication with the administrator of the data or by editing Customer Account data,
- demand temporal or permanent cessation of personal data processing or data deletion provided the data has turned out to be incomplete, not updated, untrue or gathered in a manner violating the provisions of law,
- object to personal data processing – in the statutory cases – and demand deletion of personal data as soon as they become redundant for the purpose they were gathered.
- The Seller provides proper technical and organizational means ensuring safety of personal data disclosed by the users, particularly means which render it impossible to access the data by any third parties or process them in a manner violating provisions of law, preventing data loss, damage or destruction.
- After the Customer stops using services provided by the Seller as a result of termination of the agreement or lack of acceptance for these Terms and Conditions, Customer’s personal data may be processes in the scope necessary to state any violations and seek liability in connection to violation of law or these Terms and Conditions by the Customer.
- For the proper functioning of the website, the Seller uses cookie files. Cookie files are information packages by which the Customer uses websites and which are saved on the Customer’s appliance and usually contain website address, date of placing, termination date, unique number and some additional information. Cookies may come from the administrator of the Online Shop or may be external files, which means they are placed by partners of the administrator via the Online Shop.
- User may switch off of or limit the functioning of cookie files on their appliance according to the instructions of the Internet browser producer; however; it may cause that some or all functions of the Online Shop become unavailable. The User agrees to use cookie files by not changing settings switching off the cookie files.
- Discovering Customer’s identity is not possible by using cookie files.
- Files generated directly by the Online Shop cannot be read by other websites. External cookie files may be read by external servers.
- The Online Shop uses cookie files to:
- maintain User session (own files),
- adjust content of the website to user’s preference (own files),
- ensure data safety (own files),
- create statistics (anonymous) which enable the Administrator to optimize functionalities of the website (external files),
- combine website functions with external services used by the user (external files),
- show marketing information suitable to the user’s preference and limit amount of advertisement shown (external files).
- The Online Shop uses two basic types of cookie files:
- session – deleted upon closing of the user’s session;
- permanent – closing the user’s session does no delete the files.
- Each user may, at any time, delete cookie files saved at their appliance according to the instructions of the Internet browser producer.
- The website may save http requests, therefore some information may be saved in server log files, including IP address of the computer from which the request was made, customer station name – identification executed by http protocol, if possible, date and system time of the registration and request in the website, number of bytes send by the server, URL address of the site previously visited by the user, if the Customer entered the site using a link, information on user’s Internet browser, information on errors which occurred during http transaction.
- Log files may be stored as a material for proper website administration. Only persons entitled to administer the system have access to the information.
Log files may be analyzed in order to create statistics of Online Shop traffic and occurring errors. Summing up of such information does not enable identification of Customers.